Here is one of the most pressing and important questions on everyone’s mind when it comes to using a text system: what is the price for sending SMS alerts?
Pricing Structure for Sending SMS Alerts
Our pricing is based on how many messages you would like to send out on a monthly basis and is as follows:
- $0 for 50 messages per month
- $29 per month for 1,500 messages per month ($19 per month if you pay annually)
- $49 per month for 3,000 messages per month ($38 per month if you pay annually)
- $89 per month for 6,000 messages per month ($74 per month if you pay annually)
- $129 per month for 10,000 messages per month ($119 per month if you pay annually)
- $219 per month for 20,000 messages per month ($199 per month if you pay annually)
- $519 per month for 50,000 messages per month ($449 per month if you pay annually)
- $899 per month for 100,000 messages per month ($799 per month if you pay annually)
What Does Each Price Point Include?
Each plan includes the following:
- Unlimited subscribers (contacts)
- Unlimited groups (segments by which you can organize contacts)
- Unlimited message templates (pre-saved message content)
- Unlimited administrators (users who can manage the account and send messages)
- Online sign-up page (through which people can sign up for your text alerts)
- Drip campaigns (automated messaging campaigns)
- Rollover messages (any unused messages will rollover and be available to you in subsequent months- note that the free account does not have rollover messages)
- Picture messages (note that each picture messages counts as 3 per recipient toward your messaging limits instead of 1)
- Scheduled messages (the ability to set up and schedule messages ahead of time)
- Message replies inbox (a section in which you can view and respond to replies to your messages)
- Mobile surveys (messages through which the system tallies and tracks specific responses for you)
- Contact imports
- Marketing tools (including loyalty reward management, digital coupon creator, Facebook giveaway feature, and text-in giveaway option)
- And more!
- Additional messages available for $.02/message
The primary difference between each plan is the number of messages allowed, and a secondary difference is how many shortcode keywords each plan allows. A shortcode keyword is a word people can text in to a short 5-digit number to be automatically subscribed to receive your text alerts.
Which Plan is Best for You?
The plan that is best for you is dependent on how many messages you think you might want to send each month. (Note that each recipient counts as one message, so if you send a message to 100 recipients it will count as 100 messages.)
With this structure, the price for sending SMS alerts is based entirely on your intended usage.
If you’re unsure how many messages you’ll be sending, you can always start on one of the smaller plans and upgrade as needed!
Ready to give it a try? Sign up for a free test account today!