Christmas is a time full of friends, family, events, and numerous activities! It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season. How can text messaging help you stay organized? Here are 10 ways you can use text alerts during Christmas time.
- Coordinate office holiday parties.
Let co-workers know times, dates, and other details about your office Christmas party.
- Keep people up-to-date on special holiday hours for your organization.
Inform your customers or members about whether or not you are closed for the holidays or have special holiday hours.
- Plan a huge Secret Santa event with all your loved ones.
Use text messaging as an easy way to bring a large number of people together for a fun gift exchange event.
- Coordinate and advertise church Christmas events.
Make sure people are in the know about Christmas programs, cookie exchanges, or any other special Christmas event at your church.
- Get the word out about holiday happenings in the community.
Let community members know about Christmas light showings, holiday concerts, live Nativity shows, or any other community event.
- Advertise holiday specials for your business.
Increase business during the holiday season by making customers aware about discounts or other deals on your services or merchandise.
- Organize a community caroling evening.
Bring the community together for a night of caroling door-to-door—spread the Christmas cheer!
- Coordinate your family Christmas gathering.
Simplify your family’s Christmas get-togethers by sending out mass text messages to help get everyone organized.
- Let members know the times and details of your church’s Christmas services.
Inform church and community members about special services at your church during Christmastime.
- Wish all the members of your group a merry Christmas!
Make people feel loved and appreciated!
What are you waiting for? Get in the texting holiday spirit!