If you send out a message and subscribers reply to your message, you can view these replies from an inbox on your Control Panel. This tutorial will walk you through the “Message Replies” page.
Your Message Replies Inbox looks like this:
From this page you will be able to see a detailed report of the replies you have received to your messages.
- If the first and last name of the subscriber who replied is stored on your account, then the inbox will show their name under the “First Name” and “Last Name” column.
- Under the “Sender” column you will see the phone number of the subscriber who replied.
- The content of the subscriber’s reply will show up under the “Message” column.
- The “Received” column shows the day and time that the subscriber’s reply was received in your inbox.
- Clicking the icon under the “Reply” column will take you to the “Send a Message” page so that you can send a new message.
- Clicking the icon under the “Delete” column will delete the reply message from your inbox.
You can change how many entries from your subscriber list are shown by clicking the arrow (above the table) that says “Show 10 entries.” Then from the drop-down menu that appears, you can select 25, 50, or 100 entries.
You can search through your message replies by typing a search query in the text box.
Clicking the “Copy to Clipboard” button will copy the information from your inbox. You can then paste the information into another document.
Clicking the “Export” button allows you to export your inbox as a CSV, Excel, or PDF file. You also have option view a printer-friendly version of the page so that you can print it out from your computer or device.