One of the most common questions we get is “how do I get more subscribers?” This post will list the most effective ways of doing just that! These tips come directly from our customers whose experiences have proven that they work.
1) Bring up your keyword and the number whenever you are talking to your customer base. If you go Live on Facebook or similar streaming services, mention your keyword and number at the beginning, middle, and end of your sale or presentation. This will help increase the chance that people who join late or are only watching for a short time still hear the information. These are the people you want to subscribe the most, because you know they’re interested in your product or business.
2) Post the link to your sign-up page on your social media accounts. On Twitter, pin a tweet with the link to the top of your feed so anybody visiting your profile will be sure to see it. On Facebook, include it in the Details of your page.
3) Use our “Share to Facebook” feature (as seen below) to share your sign-up page link to your Facebook page!
4) Include your keyword and number in your Facebook and/or Twitter header images! Again- this will help ensure that you’re interested customers will see the information required to subscribe!
5) Take advantage of the Marketing Tools section of your Mobile Text Alerts dashboard. There are things like Text-in Giveaways that you can use to incentivize people to subscribe. All they have to do is subscribe and they’ll be entered into your giveaway. A winner will be automatically selected for you at the end of the giveaway.
6) If you have any other marketing campaigns, include the sign-up link or the keyword/number required to subscribe in them. For instance, if you have an e-mail newsletter or mailing list you could include the link in your e-mail signature, or you can just include a blurb about how to sign up for text alerts to receive the latest and greatest news!
7) If you operate a brick and motor store or restaurant, have a sign up sheet available at the front desk, or include a flier on the tables with the pertinent information. Then, you can upload them to Mobile Text Alerts quickly and efficiently by using our spreadsheet template.
8) Finally, give people good reasons to want to subscribe! Only send information that is useful and relevant to your subscriber base, and do keep in mind that while some people are ok with being texted every day, there are others that won’t be comfortable with that same frequency. You know your customer base best, but make sure you put some thought into what the correct frequency should be for sending your alerts!
Here you can see the information that is provided to you on the main page of your Mobile Text Alerts dashboard. This is the best place to quickly view your keyword/number combination, as well as get your sign-up page link!
If you have any other tips and tricks for us and our readers, feel free to leave a comment below!