Did you know you can integrate your Mobile Text Alerts with other services using Zapier?
All you have to do to get the integration started is to click the “Integrate with Zapier” button under the Subscribers->Integrations tab on your Mobile Text Alerts control panel:
When you click that, it should prompt you to log in with your Zapier account (or sign-up with Zapier).
Once logged in, you can then create a “Zap” with Mobile Text Alerts as the Action app (note that the Trigger function does not currently work, so Mobile Text Alerts cannot be used as the Trigger app). You will need an API key to connect your account for the Zap, which we can provide for you if you contact us.
As an example of one reason to integrate with Zapier, we’ll walk you through the process of setting it up so that when you get a new subscriber to your MailChimp list, it will be automatically added as a subscriber in Mobile Text Alerts.
- Click “Make a Zap” from the Zapier home page
- Select MailChimp as your “Trigger App”
- Select “New Subscriber- Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list”
- Connect or create your MailChimp account
- Select a List that you would like the Trigger to monitor
- Follow the steps to confirm everything is correct so far
- Select “Mobile Text Alerts” as the Action Ap
- Select “Add Subscriber- Adds a subscriber to your Mobile Text Alerts account”
- Connect your Mobile Text Alerts account
- From here, use the drop down menu at the top right of each text box to fill. (Note, these aren’t required fields so you can leave some blank if you’d like)
- For Phone Number, select “Merges Phone”
- For First Name, select “Merges Fname”
- For Last Name, select “Merges Lname”
- For e-mail, select “e-mail”
So when it’s filled out, your action page should look something like this:
And now you’re all set- Any time a subscriber is added to your MailChimp list, they will be automatically entered as a subscriber in Mobile Text Alerts! This is just one way that you can integrate your Mobile Text Alerts with other services using Zapier.
We hope that you find this helpful! Feel free to contact us with questions or feedback.