Christmas is indeed the most wonderful time of the year!
And it’s only a month away. Yikes!
Read these inspirational Christmas quotes to kick off the holiday season.
Enjoy, and have a merry Christmas season!
- “[Mary] will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” –Matthew 1:21 (NASB)
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
- “Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.” –Dr. Seuss
- “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” –Luke 2:10-11 (NASB)
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” –Washington Irving
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” –Bing Crosby
- “Faith is salted and peppered through everything at Christmas. And I love at least one night by the Christmas tree to sing and feel the quiet holiness of that time that’s set apart to celebrate love, friendship, and God’s gift of the Christ child.” –Amy Grant
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” –Charles Dickens
- “The Christmas message is that there is hope for a ruined humanity–hope of pardon, hope of peace with God, hope of glory–because at the Father’s will Jesus became poor, and was born in a stable so that thirty years later He might hang on a cross.” –J. I. Packer
- “Who can add to Christmas? The perfect motive is that God so loved the world. The perfect gift is that He gave His only Son. The only requirement is to believe in Him. The reward of faith is that you shall have everlasting life.” –Corrie ten Boom
What are your favorite inspirational Christmas quotes?