One of the difficult parts of having a text alert system is how to get more subscribers!
Sometimes it might feel like no matter how hard you try you can’t get people to sign up for your texts.
We are here to help! Here are 8 tips.
Tips to get more subscribers
- Publish your keyword (and the phone number to text it to!) and/or sign-up page for people to subscribe on social media posts.
- Put your keyword/sign-up page on your website/Facebook pages (on your cover photo, in your “Information/Details” section, etc. . . ).
- Display your keyword/sign-up page in prominent places at any physical locations/storefronts.
- Include your keyword/sign-up page in presentations and promotions.
- Insert your keyword/sign-up page in marketing emails or mailings.
- Mention your keyword/sign-up page at the beginning, middle and end of all live sales you do. Something simple like “OK, for anybody new, make sure you text <KEYWORD> to <PHONE NUMBER> or go to <SIGN-UP PAGE URL> in order to stay up to date with all the latest info.”
- Incentivize people to subscribe by offering a special deal or discount (i.e. “Sign up for text alerts to receive 20% off your next order!”).
- From your Settings you can opt in to a $250 Amazon gift card giveaway so that your subscribers will be entered into a drawing for a gift card. You can then use this as an incentive to try to get people to subscribe (i.e. you could say something like, “My text alert provider is running a promotion! Text [keyword] to [text-in number] to subscribe to my text alerts and you will be entered into a drawing for a $250 Amazon gift card!”).
- If you are with LuLaRoe you can use our invitation feature to invite your Bless contacts to subscribe.
One LuLaRoe retailer mentioned that continual promotion to your page and group will help. Specifically she mentioned that she uses Loyalty Rewards to get people to subscribe and tells them that the text system will be the only method that information will be communicated. Her subscriber list quadrupled gradually over two-and-a-half weeks!
So don’t give up! Keep trying and watch your subscriber list grow. 🙂