Trying to figure out how people can sign up to receive texts from you?
Your Mobile Text Alerts system allows 3 different ways people can sign up for text alerts.
An easy way for people to sign up for text alerts is by texting your keyword in to our system’s number 662-200-4303 (or 48421, if you purchase a shortcode keyword)
- Question: What is a “keyword”?
- Answer: Your keyword is an identifying word unique to your account. You can set a keyword for your account from the “Settings” section after you log in.
- Question: What are “shortcode keywords”?
- Answer: Shortcode keywords allow people to text your keyword in to the shortcode 48421 instead of the 10-digit number. Shortcode keywords cost $15/month.
People can also sign up for text alerts by visiting your sign-up page. Your sign-up page is automatically created for you when you set up your account. The URL can be found at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/keyword (replace “keyword” with the actual keyword for your account).
- Question: Can the sign-up page be embedded into our website?
- Question: Can we customize our sign-up page?
- Answer: Yes, we can include your logo or change the colors on your sign-up page at no extra charge. On the higher plans, we can work with you to do a redesign of your page (additional fees may apply).
People can provide their information to you in some other fashion (such as on a paper form) and then you can add their numbers to your system manually. There are 2 ways to go about this:
- You can add numbers one-by-one by clicking “Add a Subscriber” from your Manage Subscribers page.
- You can add numbers via a spreadsheet from your Import Subscribers page. For more information on importing a spreadsheet, see here.
Those are 3 convenient methods for people to sign up to receive text alerts from you. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!