If you’re thinking about sending text alerts, do you know what text alert system features will benefit you for your purposes?
What type of functionality do you need?
What kinds of things do you want your text alert system to be able to do?
Below is a list of 24 helpful text alert system features. Many of them may or may not be relevant to you, but it’s helpful to see what exists so you can know what’s available!
- Send picture messages
- Include recipients’ first and last names in messages
- Schedule messages ahead of time
- Post messages to Facebook
- Have messages repeat at specified intervals
- Set up message templates
- Set up SMS drip campaigns
- View and respond back to replies people send to your messages
- Send out mobile surveys
- Store subscriber information
- Have people sign up for text alerts via an online sign-up page
- Import subscribers from a spreadsheet
- Integrate with other services, such as Active Directory, MailChimp, and ConstantContact
- View a list of everyone who has opted out
- Segment subscribers into groups
- Set up keywords people can text in to subscribe to your alerts
- Keep track of customer loyalty rewards and send messages when people earn loyalty points
- Create and send out digital coupons
- Set up a giveaway drawing on Facebook
- Run a text-in giveaway drawing
- Set up different administrators to send messages for your account
- View reports detailing subscriber sign-up information
- View message reports showing who each message was sent to
- Track link click information for links sent in your messages
You’ll want to take advantage of the features that will help you make the most out of your message sending purposes, whatever they may be!
Our text alert system at Mobile-Text-Alerts.com offers all of this and more.
Feel free to try a free test account today at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/signup