After you have sent out a survey, you will be able to keep track of the results by going to the “Survey Results” page. This tutorial will explain how to navigate that page.
From this page you will be able to see the details of all the surveys you have sent out:
- The “Question” column will show you the question that was sent out to your subscribers.
- The “Choices” column tells you the response choices that were given for a particular survey.
- The “Recipients” column shows the number of subscribers that the survey was sent to.
- The “Result” column lists the response choices, and next to each response choice you will see a number. This number is a report of how many subscribers responded with that choice.
- The “Date Sent” column tells you the date and time that your survey was sent out.
Other Things to Know
- You can change how many surveys are displayed by clicking the arrow (above the table) that says “Show 10 entries.” Then from the drop-down menu that appears, you can select 25, 50, or 100 entries.
- You can search through your surveys by typing a search query in the text box.
- Clicking the “Copy to Clipboard” button will copy the information regarding your surveys. You can then paste the information into another document.
- Clicking the “Export” button allows you to export your survey information as a CSV, Excel, or PDF file. You also have option view a printer-friendly version of the page so that you can print it out from your computer or device.